Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We're Almost There

Our baby boy is due in two days and we are as ready as we can be. The nursery is fully furnished, all of our family and friends have given us much appreciated swag, and I think my belly can officially not grow any larger without making me dangerously off-balance. The past 39 weeks and 5 days have been an interesting journey. Watching my body morph into the form it is currently taking and knowing that allthe energy I have is being put into creating our baby has really made Kyle and I realize how amazing life is. We can't wait to meet our sweet baby and share our love with a new life. Date night tonight, then you can come at any time :)

6ish Week Belly
Almost 40 Week Belly

Baby's Robot Room

Almost Fully Cooked Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment